Depeche Mode - Heaven - Delta Machine Album Single February 1






Single "Heaven" şimdi... - Albüm Delta Machine 26 mart - Konser 17 mayıs İSTANBUL
Single "Heaven" now... - Album Delta Machine March 26 - Concert May 17 ISTANBUL


Sometimes I slide away
Silently
I slowly lose myself
Over and over
Take comfort in my skin
Endlessly
Surrender to my will
Forever and ever
I dissolve in trust
I will sing with joy
I will end up dust
I'm in heaven

I stand in golden rays
Radiantly
I burn a fire of love
Over and over
Reflecting endless light
Relentlessly
I have embraced the flame
Forever and ever
I will scream the word
Jump into the void
I will guide the world
Up to heaven


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dünyanın En Hızlı Koşan İnsanı : 9.69 Usain Bolt

tornadoes & bonnie prince billy - death everyone

Championship Manager 03 04